Shane Conklin death: Beloved Shane Conklin died Wednesday January 1, 2020 after surviving a motorcycle accident. He was only 31 years old.
Visitation for his funeral holds Saturday January 4, 2020 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM at Frank F. Gigler Funeral Home, 2877 Leechburg Road, Lower Burrell, PA 15068.
Shane Conklin was in a terrible motorcycle accident on October, 19th 2018. He was taken by life flight to the ICU in critical condition. Shane recently started a new job this summer
He is survived by:
- his fiance Kara Rea, of Freeport and his step-son Aiden Madison;
- Dad, Robert Conklin, of Tarentum,
- Grandmother, Ruth Conklin, of Tarentum,
- sisters, Chelsea Conklin (Merle) of Pittsburgh and Breauna Crawford, of Tarentum; Pap, Terry (Kim) Crawford, of Tarentum;
- nieces, Naveya Walker, Destiny & Serenity Ketter, Natalie Hazlett, Elizabeth Mojica,
- nephew Matthew Mojica;
- several aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by:
- his mother, Terri Lynn Crawford
- grandmother Grace Crawford;
- grandfather, James Conklin, Sr.
Shane R. Conklin of Freeport was born to Robert Conklin and Terri Lynn Crawford in Natrona Heights. Shane got his GED through Highlands High School. He was an amazing father to his step-son Aiden Madison.
Shane worked for Folino Construction as a Truck driver, which he loved. Shane was a goofball who had jokes for any occasion. He loved the Steelers, his dogs, Chase, Chicca and Precious and his fat cat Snickers.
He enjoyed spending time with his family, especially his side kick Aiden.
Family and friends will be received Saturday, 2-4 and 6 until time of service at 7:30 p.m. in the Frank F. Gigler Funeral Home, Inc., Robert P. Karish, Supervisor, 2877 Leechburg Road, Lower Burrell, PA 15068.
Burial will be Private. May his soul rest in perfect peace.