Katrina Coffey accident: Katrina Coffey death, obituary happened November 20, 2019 after a car accident. She was only 30 years old.
A Memorial Mass will be held on Thursday, December 5th, 10 a.m. at St. Mary’s Parish Church, 1 Church Square, Franklin MA 02038.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Katrina (Lofgren) Coffey Children’s Memorial Fund, in care of Dean Bank, 8 Main Street, Blackstone, MA 01504.
Born July 29, 1989 in Weymouth MA, Katrina Marie (Lofgren) Coffey, is survived by:
- her husband Stephen J. Coffey
- their treasured sons, Brayden, 9 and Owen, 5 and dog, Teddy Bear.
- her parents, Mother, Lynn Willis and her husband William, Jr. of Maynard. Father, Steven Lofgren and his wife Karen of Hull.
- dear brother Ryan M. Lofgren and his wife Samantha of Abington.
- Tristan, Colby and Charley Cate Lofgren of Hull. Samantha Tebo of New Mexico and Brandon Tebo of Florida.
- She was loving aunt of Daniel, Adalyn, Austin Lofgren and Nolan Tebo
- her Maternal Grandparents Eileen (Ryan) and Richard Mahan of Onset and Great-Great Aunt Irene Ryan of Kingston.
- Paternal Grandparents Valerie (DiGravio) and the late Donald Lofgren of Weymouth.
She was Daughter-in-law of Pauline Charette of Woonsocket RI, Granddaughter-in-law of John and Rita Takessian of Blackstone. Daughter-in-law of William Coffey and his wife Kathy of Lincoln RI, Granddaughter-in-law of Evelyn Coffey of Blackstone. Brother-in-law of Justin Coffey of Woonsocket, RI and his fiancé Amanda Deguire.
Katrina also leaves behind many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends who are deeply mourning her death.
She attended Weymouth Schools before moving and becoming a 2007 graduate of Tri-County Regional High School, Franklin where she was an avid cheerleader.
Katrina worked at Benchmark Senior Living of Franklin, for the last 2 years as a Lead CNA and Med-Tech.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.