Issi Neufeld Chopped Junior: Here is how to apply to be on Chopped Junior
Issi Neufeld, a 7th grader at Coppell Middle School East and former contestant on Kids Baking Championship, showed off her culinary chops as a contestant on Chopped Junior!
Her episode aired on the Food Network on Tuesday, Dec. 3rd at 7 p.m. Central Time.
The junior chefs got a chance to impress the guest judge, New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings, with creative dishes.
Cole Householder also a 7th grader at CMS East will be on Chopped Junior Dec 17 at 7pm.
Chopped Junior: How to Apply to Be on Chopped Junior
Chopped Junior audition conducted by JS Casting, applicants must meet certain requirements to be go forward to the next round:
If you are a parent or kid seeking a chance to be on the show, you will go through a casting process that includes a rigorous set of steps listed below:
- Submit an online application form: This is the first place potential contestants and their parents or guardians must go. The application requires time and patience to complete as it asks for a wide range of information.
The appearance release gives the show permission to film a child contestant throughout the series. The confidentiality agreement covers the child as well as its family keeping quiet on the details of their experience with the show.
- A recent photo of the applicants is required as well. It too can be uploaded on the site.
- Any “failure” to submit documents as well as necessary information could lead to delays.
- Lack of correct information or materials may also constitute disqualification.
- Anything sent on behalf of an applicant should be copies or materials that do not need to be returned.
- The company is also not responsible for “costs and expenses” related to the application process.
Does Chopped Junior Show Have Open Casting Calls?
Chopped Junior does not currently hold open casting calls types of auditions. Parents and/or guardians are encouraged to keep an eye out for the newest application requests instead.
Some contestants may have been approached to try out for the series by the casting agency after seeing social media posts or other media.