Daniel Bush obituary: Jasper GA Daniel Bush death happened Saturday, December 28, 2019. He was only 30 years old.
Funeral services will hold January 11, 2020 at 12:00 PM from the Outlaws Clubhouse in Acworth, Georgia with Little Wolf 1%er officiating. Interment follows at Sunrise Memorial Gardens in Jasper, Ga.
Daniel Bush family will receive friends from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Thursday, January 09, 2020, and from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM, Friday, January 10, 2020 at South Canton Funeral Home.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 PM, Friday, January 10, 2020 at the Outlaws Clubhouse, 6893 North Main Street S.E., Acworth, GA. 30101 until the Funeral Hour on Saturday, January 11, 2019.
Daniel Bush obituary: Jasper GA Daniel Bush death
Daniel Bush is survived by his:
- Wife – Victoria Bush
- Daughters – Shyann Bush, Ariel McCarver and Makensley Bush
- Son – Bradley Ray
- Mother – Libby (Johnny) Mauldin
- Father – Joseph (Penny) Bush
- Sister – Heather (Joe) Kelley, Brittany (Tyler) Byess, Elizabeth Bush
- Brother – Hunter Bush
- Step-Brother – Martin Akins
- Several Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Neices, Nephews and other Family and Friends.
He was preceded in death by his Grandparents: Joseph Robert Bush, Jr. and Brenda Sue Johnson Bush Grandmother: Peggy Pruitt
May his soul rest in perfect peace.