Brian Thomas Rossville accident: Brian Thomas death, obituary happened November 1, 2019. He died from injuries he sustained in a car accident.
The much-loved chemistry teacher and former tennis coach at Rossville High School was only 44 years old. He was to turn 45 years old December 3.
Brian was a 1993 graduate of Lewis Cass High School. He received his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in 2001 from Indiana University-Kokomo. He furthered his studies at Ball State University earning a Master of Arts degree in Education Administration and Supervision.
He had previously taught at Lewis Cass High School where he had served as a tennis coach.
Brian Thomas Rossville accident: Brian Thomas death, obituary
Brian is survived by:
- his children, Trey Thomas and Kelsey Thomas, both of Logansport,
- his mother and step-father, Sally (Brown) and Keith McAndrews, Logansport;
- his father, Joe Thomas, Tennessee;
- one brother, Brad Thomas, Alamogordo, NM,
- two step-brothers, Chris McAndrews (Megan), Syracuse, NY, and Brad McAndrews (Amanda), Fort Wayne;
- maternal grandparents, Tom and Elaine Brown, Walton;
- paternal grandparents, Don and Mary Thomas, Ft. Myers, FL;
- aunts and uncles, Gary Brown, Julia (Brown) Lowe, Lynn Brown, and Susan Arnet; niece, Sydney Thomas;
- nephew, Dane Thomas
- and several cousins.
Brian Thomas funeral service will hold 7 p.m. Wednesday, November 6 in Fisher Funeral Chapel, 1801 Chase Road, Logansport. Friends will be received from 3 – 7 p.m. Wednesday prior to the service in the funeral chapel.
Please say a prayer for his family. May his soul rest in perfect peace.