A Nigerian man has taken to social media to recount how he miraculously escaped death after a close friend poisoned his drink.
The young man identified on Facebook as Hallmark Chibuzo Paul revealed that someone he called a friend and father poisoned his drink last Sunday night, March 13.
According to him, if not for God and his mother’s quick intervention, he would have died. He added that after his drink was poisoned, his unsuspecting self gulped the content. When the poison started to take effect, he pooed blood till 2 a.m. the next day.
Recounting the incident, he wrote,
“If not GOD and my Mother , I would have been cooling in the Mortuary by now! I call him my friend and father , I trusted him so much , But HE POISONED my Drink last night Sunday 13th n I pooed blood til 2.am. TRUST ONLY URSELF”
See his post below,