In this article, I show you exactly Canadian employers looking to hire factory workers.
The best news is that most of these Canadian employers I’ll show you in this article do not require education, they do not require any degree, certificate or diploma. They do not require work experience and most importantly, there is no age limit and no proof of funds.
Canadian employers are continuously hiring workers. They accept applications from Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada as well as other candidates who have or do not have a valid Canadian work permit.
Now, let me show you guys those employers who are urgently looking for factory workers to work in Canada.
The right place to always check for authentic Canadian employers who are looking for factory workers to work in Canada is Job Bank – jobbank.gc.ca/
Job Bank is the most popular job search website here in Canada which is operated by the Canadian government. Job Bank is Canada’s national employment service and it is available as a website on https://jobbank.gc.ca/ and mobile app.
Step 2 – How to find factory worker job offers in Canada:
When you visit JobBank website and you type factory worker and click on search, you will see that no result will come out. When you type factory worker, you can’t find vacancies with regards to factory workers.
Do you know why this happened?
It is because the term factory worker is rarely used in Canada. In Canada, factory is known as processing plant and factory worker is commonly known as labourer. One can be labourer in food and beverage processing, production helper, production labourer, bottle washing machine tender, labourer in general manufacturing, construction electrician helper, mechanic helper and so on.
There are lots of job openings for labourers, workers and helpers in Canada. And you can get one of them because the employers are looking for people outside Canada.
Step 3 – List of job opportunities in Canada for factory workers:
These jobs listed HERE are verified by Job Bank so feel free to click and apply for any of them. These Canadian employers are taking applications from candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
For example, one of the jobs on that list is Construction labourer with salary of $26.50 per hour for 40 hours per week. This job does not require that you have a degree, certificate or diploma.
What you will do on this job:
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Assist skilled tradespersons
Another job on that list on Job Bank is General labourer – manufacturing.
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Salary is also $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week.
So guys, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply now.
I hope this helps you and I wish you success with your application.
Always remember that we rise by lifting others. Please share this article to your friends and loved ones.