Bree Johnley death, obituary: 4 year old baby Bree Isabel Johnley of Moscow Mills, Missouri, died October 5, 2019 at SSM Health St. Joseph West in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri.
She is survived by:
- her loving parents: Kenny and Jennie Johnley of Moscow Mills, MO;
- two sisters: Olivia Wayne and Jessie Marie Johnley of Moscow Mills, MO;
- maternal grandparents: Julie and Tony Brown of Moscow Mills, MO;
- paternal grandparents: Amy and Danny Flynn of Troy, MO;
- maternal great-grandparents: Bill and Dolly Wieble of Troy, MO;
- paternal great-grandparents: June Braungardt Burkemper and husband Kenny of Troy, MO;
- aunts and uncles: Kurt and Jessica Johnley of Moscow Mills, MO, Kelsey Lacy of Troy, MO, Taylor and Sean Wilmes of Troy, MO, Maddie and Josh Bozarth of Troy, MO, Conner Flynn of Troy, MO, Jeremy and Jenny Brown of Dardenne Prairie, MO and Justin and Stephanie Brown of Columbia, MO;
- cousins: Koen Johnley, Jase Johnley, Kyrie Lacy, Kayson Lacy, Leighton Wilmes, Jack Brown, Lyla Brown, Harper Brown, Julia Brown, Iris Brown, Bo Zeller, Adrian Zeller and Carson Craddock and another cousin on the way,
- numerous great-aunts and great-uncles,
- cousins and many, many friends.
Baby Bree Isabel Johnley was preceded in death by:
- her paternal grandfather, Wayne Johnley,
- paternal great-grandfather, Jack Braungardt,
- paternal grandmother, Mary Johnley
- and maternal great-grandparents: Julia and Jerry Brown.
Bree Johnley death, obituary: Bree Isabel Johnley cause of death – what happened?
Bree was a happy, goofy, helpful big sister, who was always making people laugh. She looked forward to spending the weekends with her entire family, especially her dad and cousins.
She loved all activities with her dad, from dove hunting to fishing, boat rides and hanging out in the shed.
She liked going for jeep or rhino rides, to see the neighbor’s cows or pigs. Bree was a busy little girl who enjoyed going on play dates with momma each week to the bounce house, Chick-fil-A, the park, big Joel’s Safari and more.
Her contagious, fun, loving personality will be deeply missed.
Baby Bree Johnley funeral service holds at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at NorthRoad Church-Harvester in St. Charles, MO.
Officiating the service is Pastor Matt Bartig.
Private interment will be held at Anderson Hill/Friedens Cemetery in Moscow Mills, MO.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.