Nigerian super star, Wizkid Ayo Balogun’s second son, King Ayo is two years old today, 15th January.
His American based Guinean baby mama, Binta Diamond Diallo took to her Instagram page to share stunning photos of herself with their son rocking matching outfits to celebrate his day.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING👑❤️ @king_ayo_ 🎉🎊🎂🎁 God bless you🙏 #myson #myheart #myhero #myworld #myhappiness #myprideandjoy #myking #kingsday #happybirthday #mycutiepie #twoyearsold #addidas #twinning #mommyandme #yummymummy #mommysworld”
Recall that Wizkid was accused of being a deadbeat father by Binta last two years, but has now finally owned up to his son.
Despite the baby boy being named after him, Wizkid swiftly denied fathering her child. Binta Diamond Diallo then fired back by saying that Wizkid is a deadbeat dad who has not seen his son.
She even went as far as doing a paternity test which came out positive.
Binta Diamond also named her son Ayodeji Balogun and opened an Instagram page for him with the handle “King Ayo”.
The Starboy who has now acknowledged all his kids gave his baby mamas a shout out on Mother’s day May 14, 2017.
“God bless them for my Boys!!!” he tweeted
Although the music star is yet to celebrate him today, he now tweets about King Ayo and even shares photo of him on his Snapchat.
Meanwhile here are 7 little known fact about Binta as compiled by TheNet.ng
Meanwhile, here are 6 little known fact about Binta.
- Binta Diallo is of Guinean descent and is based in the U.S.
- She is an alleged industry groupie who before now has been linked to Davido and Kcee and other top music acts.
- She is friends with American reality star, Natalie Nunn who was once rumoured to have dated Olu Maintain after featuring as a vixen in the singer’s ‘NAWTIE’ video.
- She has named her son Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Jr after Wizkid.
- The baby was born on Saturday, January 16, 2016.
- Binta is a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez.