An unidentified Bike man has caused a fire outbreak at a petrol station after he failed to turn off his engine while buying fuel.
The video shared online captured the moment the fuel dispenser caught fire while the attendant sold fuel into a bike.
The fuel attendant was seen telling the man to off his engine but he refused, despite the warning of turning off the engine before buying fuel.
Immediately after the fuel station attendant was done, the bike caught fire which also affected the station.
Watch the video below