Two men die of electrocution while working on a streetlight in Kaduna

It was a tragic scene, today, in Kaduna State, as two men got electrocuted to death while fixing a streetlight along NNPC street, Kaduna.


According to a man who witnessed the incidence, it happened after the metallic ladder they were using for the activity, touched a high tension cable.

People gathered at the place to look and sympathize with the deceased while waiting for the appropriate quarters to carry their bodies.

READ ALSO!
Wheelbarrow pusher electrocuted while plucking mango in Enugu (Photo)

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Access Bank partners with She Leads Africa on Facebook Program for training Female Entrepreneurs across Nigeria

Governor Seyi Makinde cancels school fees in Oyo state