Here is the recently updated Forbes list of the top 10 richest actresses in the world for the year 2018.
The list which was recently released saw Scarlett Johansson on top, stealing the spotlight with $40.5 Million.
Scarlett Johansson leads this year’s ranking with $40.5 million in pretax earnings between June 1, 2017 and June 1, 2018, making her acting’s top-earning female lead in the world.
Playing Black Widow in Marvel’s Avengers movies has become a lucrative role for Johansson, who quadruples her 2017 earnings to bump Stone from No. 1.
Scarlett Johansson edges Angelina Jolie, who is second placed with $28 million. Jolie returns to the ranking thanks largely to her upfront pay for Maleficent 2.
Jennifer Aniston number three on the list with $19.5 million still earns big bucks 14 years after the conclusion of Friends, making most of her money by endorsing the likes of Emirates airlines, Smartwater and Aveeno.
Expect her paycheck to skyrocket next year when production begins on her forthcoming Apple series with Reese Witherspoon (No. 5; $16.5 million), for which the pair will receive an estimated $1.25 million an episode.
See full list below;
1. Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson broke all records and topped the list with earnings of $40 million.
2. Angelina Jolie secured the second spot with earnings of $28 million.
3. Jennifer Aniston grabbed the third slot with $19.5 million earnings.
4. Jennifer Lawrence takes the fourth sloth with $18 million.
5. Reese Witherspoon takes the fifth sloth with $16.5 million.
6. Mila Kunis is the sixth highest paid actress with $16 million.
7. Julia Roberts takes the seventh spot with $13 million earnings.
8. Cate Blanchett is the eight highest paid actress in the world with $12.5 million.
9. taking the number nine spot on this list is Melissa McCarthy with $12 million.
10. Gadot rounded off the top ten list of Highest paid actresses list with $10 million.