Sharing a photo of the early graduation gift from her parents, Temi Otedola wrote;
Early graduation present ahhh!!! Complete surprise @femiotedola@fatibuu1 ❤ I’m thinking of calling it the JTO-Mobile lol
Temi Otedola is a fashion blogger and social media star, who is the younger sister of Nigerian music sensation DJ Cuppy. Her style skills and association with her famous sister have earned her more than 200,000 Instagram fans.
Here are a few things to know about her:
1. She was born on the 20th of March 1996
2. Though born in Nigeria, she did much of her schooling in London, England.
3. Temi is the youngest daughter of Nigerian oil magnate Femi Otedola, and sister to rising disk Jockey – DJ Cuppy
4. She first began her blogging career in 2014.
5. She has her own fashion and style blog JTO Fashion.
6. The style blogger is in a relationship with Singer, Mr Eazi.
7. Her major goal is to own her own fashion and culture publication.
Her father Femi Otedola, was born into the family of Sir Micheal Otedola and Lady Doja on the 4th of November 1962 in Ibandan, Nigeria. His father served as governor of Lagos State from 1992 to 1993. He studied at Obafemi Awolowo university from 1980 to 1985.
Femi started off in the late 1980’s with running marketing for his family’s printing press before he delved into the oil business. And then in 2003 delved into oil with establishing Zenon Petroluem and Gas Ltd, the company focused on marketing and distributing petroleum products.
He invested a whooping sum of N15 billion into the company which was used for downstream infrastructure development, to acquire storage depots and for four cargo vessels. That very same year he purchased a fleet of 100 DAF fuel tanker trucks at the cost of N1.4 billion.
The company grew quite fast and by 2005 it was already controlling a major share of the Nigerian diesel market, it supplied fuel to a majority of the country’s major manufacturers including the likes of Dangote Group, Cadbury, Coca-cola, Nigerian Breweries, MTN, Unilever, Nestle and Guinness.