Surveillance footage shows a man electrocuted while working with an electric car washer (video)

A surveillance footage has revealed a sad video of how a repairman got electrocuted while working with an electric car washer in China.


The video showed how the man was really struggling for his life and we can’t help but to feel sorry for the man.

This is reported to have happened in Nanning City, with the 23-year-old falling to the ground, lucky to be alive after finding a power strip and unplugging the device.

Watch the video below:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Customs officer arrested for promoting himself and visiting the Comptroller General of Customs to take over from

Emmanuel Amuneke named new Tanzania coach lailasnews

Tanzania sacks Nigerian football legend, Amuneke as head coach