Reports of the death of popular Nigerian singer, Picture Kodak, has left many shocked, as she was hale and hearty before her demise.
According to a report, Kodak got electrocuted while charging her phone on Wednesday evening at a video director’s home in Omole Estate, Lagos state. This was the cause of her death.
A check on her social media page has now showed that she released a dance video just three days before her death.
Watch the video below;
Her death has come as a rude shock to many, and some celebrities have since taken to social media to mourn her.