Here is the biograohy and all you need to know about the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi new bride, prophetess and evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi.
Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Profile
Full Name: Prophetess/Evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi
Date of birth: October 12 , 1993
Origin: Ondo State
Marital status: Married, spouse – Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi
Naomi Oluwaseyi emergence as Queen of Ile-Ife
The Ooni of Ife took to his Facebook page to reveal his new bride and Queen of Ife , Naomi Oluwaseyi and we are all excited about the news.
Sharing the info, he wrote;
I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials. Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the “Fear Of God In You”, which is the beginning of your wisdom on this throne of Oduduwa. You are welcome home my beautiful and adorable queen. #OoniOfIfe #Otisese
Queen of Ife prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi brief biography
Naomi is the Founder/President of En-Heralds – an interdenominal ministry based in Akure, Ondo state. She started public ministry at the age of eighteen and became a full time evangelist in October 2011. She has six siblings and is in her 20s.
Top 9 things you need to know about prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi
1. Naomi was born on October 12 , 1993 which implies that she’s only 25 years of age as at 2018.
2. Naomi Oluwaseyi hails from Ondo city in Ondo state
3. The new Queen of Ife is the third born of her family and has six siblings.
4. She was born in Akure, Ondo state capital to the family of Mr kehinde and Pastor Funmilayo Grace Oluwaseyi.
5. She attended Omotola nursery and primary school and Akure Academy for her elementary and secondary education respectively.
6. She studied social studies at Adekunle Ajasin University but dropped out to pursue her evangelism work at the age of 18.
7. She is the founder of En-Heralds, an interdenominational ministry based in Akure Ondo state.
8. She started public ministry at the age of 18 and became a full time evangelist in October 2011.
9. Naomi Oluwaseyi is the third wife of Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi after the Ooni’s marriage crashed to Olori Wuraola a year ago.
More photos of the new Queen of Ife Naomi Oluwaseyi
Checkout some never seen before photos of the new Queen of Ife, Naomi Oluwaseyi below;