Merry Christmas 2018. Christmas commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and we at Lailasnews.com are using this medium to wish all our readers the best Christmas ever.
For those who are away from their family and friends, or simply want to send their loved ones a word of love, here are some curated Christmas greetings and messages that you can share to spread the joy.
* You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world.
* Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts and make a wish under the Christmas tree.
May you have a Merry Christmas!
* Wishing you the best during this joyful season.
I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and lots of happiness.
* Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. — Dr. Seuss
* Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends. —Margaret Thatcher
* Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight. —Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
* The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much. —Henry David Thoreau
* All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
* May you be wrapped with love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
* May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
* May Santa bring you the gifts you want and may you never take your blessings for granted. Be thankful and Merry Christmas! Happy holiday wishes to you!