Popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija is back with its third season.
After 9 months, Big Brother Naija 2018 dubbed Double Wahala returns with Ebuka Uchendu as host. At stake is N25million cash, an SUV and other prizes with value of N45million.
Meet the Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates:
- Vandora is from Edo state. She is the first of 3 siblings and in a relationship. @vandora_vandora will miss her boyfriend most whilst in the House and also bring heated conversations and charisma into the House. She is on a journey of discovery and loves wearing short outfits.
- Nina Chinonso from Owerri, Imo state University, has a boyfriend. Nina speaks four languages and loves to interact with people so #BBNaija3 seems like the perfect place for her to shine. Nina is the last daughter amongst 5. She loves singing and chatting. The 21-year old English and Literary Studies graduate enjoys eating spaghetti and enjoys music by Wizkid. She describes herself as unpretentious and can neither stand proud people or liars.
- Kelvin aka K. Brule is 23 years old. K-Brule is an upcoming song writer and artiste, his hobbies are playing football and watching movies. His mum is super excited about him being a Housemate and he intends to bring his dirty sense of humour to the House. His fav colour is metallic red. He is 23 yrs old.
- Teddy A is a Recording artiste and graduate of the Univ of Texas, he is also known as Badman Teddy. The 29-year old considers his high points to be when his son was born and getting his recording contract.
For these first four Big Brother Naija housemates, this is their first time ever competing in a reality TV show.
See their photos below and meet the remaining 16 BBNaija 2018 housemates below:
- Alex, going to be 22, says she is a trouble maker. She is 21, she enjoys dancing and talking. She likes polar bears and has promised not to hold back on anything whilst in the House. She believes everything about herself is unique and does not like fake or dirty people
- Dee-One says he is a comedian. He’s 27 and is the first of 3 siblings and a stand-up comedian. He loves Wizkid and says nothing will make him quit the game. If he wins the cash prize, he will start a comedy agency to help upcoming acts
- Princess Onyejekwe is 25 years old, PR manager from Enugu state. She is a Public Relations manager with a construction firm who enjoys cooking & designing clothes. The 25yr old would love to use the Big Brother platform to explore her acting talent and if she wins, will spend the money on her lingerie & beauty business.
- Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu is a pilot and model and also has a dancing crew, hip hop. Miracle is a pilot who enjoys dancing & camping. He is 24 years old and single. He plans to charm the ladies whilst in the House and believes fans will find him unique too. If he wins the prize money, he’ll get more aeronautic training and help his family
Meet the next 4 housemates. They’re all entertainment/media people.
- Ahneeka is a 25-year old media entrepreneur who enjoys goofing around. She considers her sister to be her best friend. She loves eating pasta and her favourite colour is black. She doesn’t like dull moments so she will be livening up the House
- BamBam born in lagos is 28 years old, a freelancer in acting and singing. She’s 28 and The Secret is her favourite book. She will miss her brother and best friend whilst in the House. She is bringing drama, entertainment and charm to the House. If she were a world leader, she would change peoples’ perceptions about themselves
- Rico Swavey describes himself as a protector who likes to stand up for the oppressed. Hs is a 25-year old actor who enjoys swimming and singing. He became a Housemate because he wants to create awareness about autism in support of his little cousin.
- Bitto is a 26-year old on-air presenter who is currently in a loving relationship. His lowest moment was when he lost his mum. He would love to win so he can change his family’s perception of the entertainment industry
Meet next 4 housemates. They are business minded entrepreners:
- Ifu Ennanda from Abia State is an actress, business broker, writer and TV host, Ifu Ennada is 26 and an indigene of Abia state. Her favourite book is “The Inverted Pyramid”. She will miss her phone most whilst in the house. She believe that being a people’s person will make her a favourite in the House
- Leo is 25 years old, calls himself corporate hustler with a retail company. A native of Lagos, Leo is a 25-year old entrepreneur. He believes he will be a fan favourite because he is good looking and intelligent. His favourite colour is black and he enjoys eating jollof rice and fried turkey a lot #BBNaija
- Khloe aka KokobyKhloe is 24 years old, a fashion designer. Khloe is a 24-year old fashion designer and is single. She loves horror movies and would be a cat, if she were an animal. She wants people to see the real her whilst she is in the House because she is sometimes misunderstood. She detests people who lie #BBNaija
- Angel is 31 years old, a filmmaker, owns a tech company, working on a phone.
His favourite colour is red and his favourite food is beans. He is 31 years old and likens himself to a lion because he is strong. His hidden talent is his ability to learn fast and he enjoys music by Evanescence #BBNaija
The next 4 housemates are:
- Anto: 28 year old Anto is an Etsako indigene from Edo state. She grew up in the US but has always dreamt of coming back to work in Nigeria. Her favourite musician is Wande Coal. She intends to use the Big Brother platform to launch her public speaking career
- Tobi Bakre, 23 years old. This 23-year old is from Ogun state. He is a banker and photographer who enjoys networking with people and playing football. His favourite food is plantain and eggs, whilst his favourite artiste is Davido.
- Cee-C works with an advertising firm. She considers herself to be eye candy and also mentally attractive and does not like judgemental people. She will miss her pillow and duvet whilst in the House. She is 25 and aspires to going to film school and becoming a producer
- Lolu is 29 years old, an investment manager. He has always wanted to be a Housemate because he wants to show the world his personality. His ability to adapt and make the most out of a situation is what makes him unique.
So there you have it. These are the 20 Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, the BBNaija Double Wahala housemates!!!!