Man gets lung infection from sniffing smelly socks

A man developed a lung infection from sniffing his dirty socks, and it was a medical emergency. We can only imagine how smelly the socks was.

Come to think of it, a lot of us sniff our smelly socks.

Man gets lung infection from sniffing smelly socks lailasnews

The unnamed man from China was hospitalised after he was found to have a severe fungal infection in his lungs, which is understood to have been caused by smelling his socks at the end of a long day at work.

According to reports, the man would regularly take off his socks and give them a good sniff. This later led to an infection.

After being admitted to hospital, an x-ray confirmed him to be suffering from a severe lung infection and he has been kept in for treatment.

Man gets lung infection from sniffing smelly socks lailasnews 1

Seems we all have to be careful on what we sniff.

284 Comments

Prada suffers backlash over 'racist' window display lailasnews

Prada suffers backlash over ‘racist’ window display

Barcelona bans Ousmane Dembele from switching off his phone lailasnews

Barcelona bans Ousmane Dembele from switching off his phone