Man electrocuted while charging his phone in Port Harcourt

A man has died after he was allegedly electrocuted while charging his phone in his home in Port Harcourt.

The man simply identified as Barisuka, was found dead in his home on Monday March 9, 2020 after he allegedly died from electrocution while charging his phone.

Man electrocuted while charging his phone in Port Harcourt

A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr, shared pictures of the deceased on his social media page where he recounted the incident. He stated that the man who he claims is his neighbour slept off while charging his phone which he placed on his body. He was later discovered dead after he was electrocuted in the process.

He shared some graphic pictures of the deceased and captioned it;

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate…😭😭😭😭

Recounting the incident, he wrote;

“Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electriccurrent tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP
My brother my talking mate” a bereaved

Man electrocuted while charging his phone in Port Harcourt

Follow us on Facebook – @Lailasnews; Twitter – @LailaIjeoma for updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Buhari ordered Sanusi's removal - Kwankwaso lailasnews

“Buhari ordered Sanusi’s removal” – Kwankwaso

Female prisoners beg to enjoy sexual intimacy in Kenya

Female prisoners beg to enjoy sexual intimacy in Kenya