Man bitten by snake dies after being taken to HERBALIST

A man identified as Chidiebere Christopher Nwoke reportedly died after he was rushed to a herbalist moment after he was bitten by a snake on a farm.

According to reports, the incident happened in Umuahia, the Abia State capital.

In a report by ABN TV, the late Nwoke had gone to farm alongside his younger brother when the tragic incident happened.

He said Nwoke unknowingly inflicted a machete cut on a dangerous viper snake known as “AJUALA”.

In an effort to gather the cleared bush with his hands, the snake bit him on his left hand which resulted to the swelling of the hand.

However, he was rushed to an anti poison native doctor who gave him some herbal drugs to stabilize him.

He later passed on and has since been deposited in the mortuary.

Follow us on Facebook – @Lailasnews; Twitter – @LailaIjeoma for updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Actress Fella Makafui faints at her traditional wedding (Video)

Man who killed Rev. Father Cyriakus 3 years ago, arrested at his wedding