Download Letsema Learnership 2019 Application Form here. Read below how to apply and finance your education.
The Letsema Learnership is a funded youth development intervention and it mostly covers aspects of Banking service advice.
Do you want to step into the world of banking? Then Letsema Learnership is for you! Participate in the ONE year Learnership in the banking and microfinance sector and receive an NQF5 Certificate in Management Development.
It is aimed at recruiting unemployed matriculants in order for them to further their studies and expose them to the world of work.
Letsema Learnership Criteria:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen in possession of a valid South Africa ID will be considered
- Applicants must posses a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 60% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicant must possess effective communication in written and verbal English.:
Deadline for submitting Letsema Learnership 2019 Application Form is Friday, August 31, 2018
Download Letsema Learnership 2018 application form pdf here
About BankSeta – the company offering Letsema Learnership opportunity:
BANKSETA offers learnerships and other youth programmes to unemployed South African youth with the aim of promoting employability in line with government policy as per National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS III) objectives.
These programmes are aligned with Banking and Microfinance sector qualification/employment requirements.
A vital part of Bankseta’s mission is to inform, engage and empower the youth by providing information on skills development initiatives in the banking and microfinance sector.
There are two ways of filling and submitting the Learnership form:
You can download the bankseta learnership 2019 application form, print, fill it and submit here.
You can fill and submit the Letsema Learnership 2019 Application Form on www.kelly.co.za, without downloading here.