A lady who was twerking on firewood set her private part on fire while attempting to pull a stunt.
The lady who is reportedly from Jamaica was showing off to her crowd of audience her twerking skills when she started dancing over the fire. Things quickly went wrong after she attempted slamming her private part on the burning firewood which immediately set it up on fire.
In shock, the lady could be seen attempting to put out the fire before her audience ran to her rescue to put it out completely for her.
We are unable to confirm if everything is fine down there but we are certain she will never try this absolutely dangerous stunt again.
Watch the video below.