A Twitter user identified as @Ibidunnonso has taken to the micro blogging platform to narrate a rather shocking story of how she almost swallowed a wall gecko.
According to @Ibidunnonso, she bought a locally made drink popularly referred to as ‘Zobo’ @Ibidunnonso was presumably enjoying her drink until she took the last drop of it and got the shock of her life.
@Ibidunnonso saw a wall gecko in the bottle and has taken to her Twitter page to lament and at the same time advised Nigerians to empty the contents of any drink into a cup before drinking.
See her tweet below:
So today I legit drank my zobo till this point then I saw a wall gecko in my drink
Pleaseeeeeee guys learn to check what you are drinking, pour it into a transparent cup before drinking.
Please stay safe;