Lady narrates how she almost swallowed a wall gecko

A Twitter user identified as @Ibidunnonso has taken to the micro blogging platform to narrate a rather shocking story of how she almost swallowed a wall gecko.

Lady narrates how she almost swallowed a wall gecko

According to @Ibidunnonso, she bought a locally made drink popularly referred to as ‘Zobo’ @Ibidunnonso was presumably enjoying her drink until she took the last drop of it and got the shock of her life.

@Ibidunnonso  saw a wall gecko in the bottle and has taken to her Twitter page to lament and at the same time advised Nigerians to empty the contents of any drink into a cup before drinking.

See her tweet below:

So today I legit drank my zobo till this point then I saw a wall gecko in my drink
Pleaseeeeeee guys learn to check what you are drinking, pour it into a transparent cup before drinking.
Please stay safe;

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Pius Adesanmi’s family kicks against burial in Canada

    Nimali Amaratunga Brearley death: How did Nimali Amaratunga die

    Nimali Amaratunga Brearley death: How did Nimali Amaratunga die?