Isaac Kappy Beerfest actor has died in Arizona after posting suicide note to Q movement. Isaac Kappy jumped to his death from a bridge above Interstate 40 near Bellemont, Arizona on Monday May 13th, 2019. He was 42 years old.
Arizona Department of Public Safety confirmed Kappy jumped off the Transwestern Road bridge onto Interstate 40 below.
Several bystanders tried physically to restrain Kappy from jumping but failed. Kappy was pronounced dead at the scene of massive blunt force trauma injuries.
Isaac Kappy cause of death is suicide, as determined by investigators. There were no other injuries reported in the incident.
Kappy made headlines for allegedly choking Michael Jackson daughter, Paris Jackson, and accusing fellow actor Seth Green of pedophilia.
Isaac Kappy Beerfest: Isaac Kappy Thor suicide note to Q movement
Kappy paid tribute to the ‘Q Movement’ in his suicide note, last Instagram post shared a day before his death. He captioned the post:
Beware the man that has nothing to lose, for he has nothing to protect.
Below are the revelation Kapy made in his lengthy, rambling final statement on his Instagram page. Kappy said that:
- despite believing himself to be a good person, the truth is that he had “not been a good guy.”
- he has used people, owed money, dealt drugs and “abused” his body with narcotics, cigarettes and alcohol.
- he “supposedly” wanted to make America great, but neglected to make himself great.
- He shared one specific recent incident that caused him trauma but did not elaborate on what happened.
- Kappy said that the act “cost him everything.”
- He added that he had “gambled away” his future.
- Kappy made reference to the “Q movement.”
- says he is “so sorry” for having “brought shame upon the greatest military operation of all time.”
- That he outed pedophiles who were former friends but that he “remained in their sphere for much longer” than he should have.
- made a direct reference to President Donald Trump saying, “I have told people in the Trump administration that I am willing to admit to my many crimes in a public setting, and committed to execution, in a public setting. A nation cannot suffer its traitors, and I am no exception.”
- Kappy concludes by saying that he squandered his talents and that he has “betrayed” Jesus.
Read the post below:
May his soul rest in peace.