Enrollment into the Nigerian Defence Academy (71st regular course) has officially kicked off and for those who are interested, here are 7 ways you can apply.
First, you must be informed that the Nigerian Defense Academy has moved all application processes online, so there is no longer a paper form of admission.
Also, Candidates admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy for regular course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets.
On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
With that said, interested applicants must:
1. Visit bit.ly/ndareg
2. Click on how to apply.
3. Then select “Create an account.”
4. Fill in the required information.
5. Proceed to the “Purchase form” tab. Note that Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice which is N3,500 only.
6. Next, upload your documents, this includes your credentials and all required documentation.
7. Review and submit your application.
For more information visit bit.ly/ndareg