Ghanaian Slay Queens die after allegedly overdosing on Tramadol and Rohypnol (video)

Two Ghanaian slay queens identified as Nba Cha Cha and Candy Barbie have been reported dead, after they reportedly overdosed on Tramadol and Rohypnol.

Ghanaian Slay Queens die after allegedly overdosing on Rohypnol lailasnews

Viral videos making rounds on the internet, captures the slay queens showing some signs of overdose on the drugs, as their friends also took to social media to pen down tributes to them.

Bohye Ba Rich Farmer who shared videos of the girls, wrote;

Some girls will take #Rohypnol#CodeineTramadol take selfie with weed, with their blue tongues and small eyes with the caption #Loyal_Thugs at the age of 23 just because their stupid confused boyfriend say he likes crazy and junkies girl, My sister few years from now he will repent and marry a decent good and homely girl with a degree while u will be alone suffering from liver and kidney problem as well as heartbreak, Pls receive sense before its to late, Lastly, to all those Ladies forming social media celebrity coz you have a million likes on one pic, My sister learn life Wai,
#SAY_NO_TO_HARD_DRUGS

This’s where it all started, see how fine young lady make, she is sleeping, the #Rohypnol & #Tramadol is taking over her body, at this stage her mind is not with her, 40 guys can have sex with her and she won’t even know about it, straight Jonkie, #Rest_In_Peace all gone souls
#Say_No_To_Drugs

Ghanaian Slay Queens die after allegedly overdosing on Rohypnol lailasnews 3

Ghanaian Slay Queens die after allegedly overdosing on Rohypnol lailasnews 4

Ghanaian Slay Queens die after allegedly overdosing on Rohypnol lailasnews 4

Ghanaian Slay Queens die after allegedly overdosing on Rohypnol lailasnews 5

Ghanaian Slay Queens die after allegedly overdosing on Rohypnol lailasnews 7

Here are the videos below;

This follows up report of a Nigerian man who reportedly died, after he went to a hotel to celebrate and overdosed on a combination of illicit drugs. The Nigerian man said to be 21 years allegedly lost his life, after overdosing on a combination of illicit drugs called “gutter water”. He reportedly ingested the “gutter water” which is a combination of codiene, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. 

He reportedly  died after he was rushed to the hospital.

20 Comments

Leave a Reply

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    'Boys boarding school didn't turn your son gay' - Nigerian Twitter user says being gay is hormonal lailasnews

    ‘Boys boarding school didn’t turn your son gay’ – Nigerian Twitter user says being gay is hormonal

    Innoson fears contempt of court charges, deletes false claim on Supreme Court from social media