A gas explosion has caused a fire outbreak in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos.
The fire reportedly broke out moments ago from a building where the explosion took place.
The extent of the damage is yet to be ascertained but a report says numerous cars got gutted by the fire.
An eyewitness, Ohis shared thus:
“This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “