The Bosso fire incident which occurred on Monday night in Niger State, reportedly claimed the life four family members of one Late Malam Falifali and also left others injured.
The Bosso fire incident which spread quickly engulfing the house before assistance could reach those trapped inside the apartment, was caused by a strong electricity power surge from the public power grid to the area which sparked off fire on the house where the victims were accommodated.
Efforts by residents of the area to save some members of the family was unsuccessful, as the access into the house was hindered by the surging fire which also trapped occupants of the apartment.
It was gathered that victims of the Boss fire incident were caged in a midst thick smoke and flames without escape point as they fought and groped to get out to no avail, killed four members of the family and left other members of the family with various decrees of burns.
While those who survived the incident were rushed to the Intensive Care Unit of the Minna General Hospital where they were admitted and are undergoing treatment, charred remains of the four have been buried.
Here are more photos below;