A former Nigerian pastor and Facebook user, Al Akhigbe, who shared a video compilation of Nigerian pastors attacking OAP Daddy Freeze over his call out posts against tithe and Christianity practices in Nigeria, says he is ashamed that he was once a Pastor.
According to Al Akhigbe who thanked God for opening his “eyes of understanding to receive sense”, Nigerian Pastors live on blood money. He wrote;
“I like this compilation. Makes me feel ashamed I was ever a pastor, a general in a confused army. Thank God for opening my eyes of understanding to receive sense. Money is not everything, especially, if it’s blood money. Pastors live on blood money.
Yes, I said it.”
The Cool FM OAP and ‘Free the sheeple’ leader, Daddy Freeze, had identified tithing as a modern-day scam in a fascinating interview. He also gave reasons why Christians are not obligated to pay tithes. His reasons were all based on the scriptures.
Here are ten things Daddy Freeze said about religion and tithe.
1. Religion is the easiest way to play politics.
2. Boko Haram is as a result of religion.
3. The religious man is a tool being used by the man selling him that religious brand. He is simply a puppet.
4. The guy that is telling you to bring your tithe so that God will bless you is telling you lies.
5. If you pay tithe to any Nigerian pastor you are a goat.
6. If you want to give your money to Jesus, give it to the homeless, people in the hospital, hungry and naked people.
7. Private jet-flying Daddy G.Os should be paying tithe to their church members.
8. Many people are under the bondage of Malachi 3:8–10 which is actually about the priests robbing God, not the congregation robbing God.
9. Mega-churches are sitting on countries.
10. What are the churches doing with the 10% of 80 million people’s income?
Daddy Freeze has been called the anti-Christ having the guts to say these scandalous things.