Fire Emergency lecture goes wrong in University of Uyo (Photos)

An orientation lecture on Fire Emergency for the new intakes at the University of Uyo went wrong today as it turned into a fire outbreak.

The team of experts lecturing the students on how to put out a fire during an emergency in a practical class in the University of Uyo ended up having a real fire emergency as the stage lit up in flames.

Social media user, Deminathor_, shared pictures of the scene on his page with caption;

So today they wanted to teach Freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome 😂

https://twitter.com/deminathor_/status/1219668452778049537?s=12

See reactions below;

How do you practice on a wooden stage the safety officer should be arrested, does he not know wind can carry the flames to another direction? – @sijirule336

Nigerian Universities, you can get enough of them. THEY ALWAYS HAVE A JOKER SOMEWHERE. DON’T PLAY CARDS WITH THEM. EHWW – @eclipsepoet

Oh no! The fire didn’t know it was acting 😂😂. “Don’t play with fire and expect not to get burnt” – @frankasta2

The person they gave the project have embezzled the money and decided to give them fake extinguishers.. – @UnkleJeph

Follow us on Facebook – @Lailasnews; Twitter – @LailaIjeoma for updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Deputy Speaker of Imo state House of Assembly resigns

Deputy Speaker of Imo state House of Assembly resigns

Drunk man who just got a job, crushed to death at friend’s house