A family of 7 in Rivers state have been killed by generator fumes.
Tragedy struck in Elele, Rivers State after a family of 7 were found dead due to generator fumes.
The deceased four boys, a girl, their mother and father were all discovered dead in the early hours of Thursday after leaving a generator on overnight in the house.
Story still developing…
Just last month, generator fume killed 15 wedding guests in Umuomumu Mbieri, Imo state.
The victims, who were majorly guests from Anambra State, were said to have decided to
pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants.
A generator was powered on for them and it was placed in the kitchen, while the doors and widows of their rooms were locked, thus allowing the fume to kill some of them.