The official video for Oritsefemi BODIJA is here.
The song compares Bodija, an affluent suburb in Ibadan to Lagos. Oritsefemi Bodija official video was shot by Stanz Visuals in AGEGE area of LAGOS.
Press play to watch and download!
- FUN FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ORITSE FEMI:
- The Nigerian singer, songwriter is best known for his remake of Fela Kuti’s “Double Wahala” song. His rendition of the song earned him two nominations at the 2014 City People Entertainment Awards, winning the award for Most Popular Song of the Year.
- He also won the Indigenous Artist of the Year award at the 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards. In 2014, he released the remix for his version of the song featuring D’banj.
- Fast forward to 2017, with the release of his new street jam, he is ending the year with a big bang for his fans.
- Oritse femi is the third child of his mother.
- He was born and raised in a polygamous family of 25 in Ajegunle.
- Femi hails from the Itsekiri tribe of North Warri, Delta State.
- He briefly attended Mayday Secondary School in Ikoyi and switched to Tolu Primary School in Ajegunle due to his parents not being able to maintain the high cost of schooling in the affluent neighborhood of Ikoyi.
- He completed his elementary education at Army Children School. He attained his secondary school certificate from Randle Secondary School.
- Oritse Femi applied to study law at Delta State University in Abraka, but dropped out to concentrate on his music career.[
- He has cited Fela Kuti, Daddy Showkey and Sizzla Kalonji as his greatest influences and role models.
- In 2017, Oritse Femi married his sweetheart Nabila Fash.
- Femi is a proud father of two daughters, Patience and Esther.
- Femi has two babymamas apart from his wife, Nabila Fash
- April 20th 2017, Oritsefemi married his girlfriend, Nabila Fash in a private ceremony at his Lekki home. A week later, there was news the couple is already expecting their first child together.