Wife of the Vice President Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo marks her 52nd birthday today and we have brought to you her throwback photo as a baby.
Earlier today Mrs Osinbajo took to her Instagram page to write a beautiful birthday note to herself where she shared the photo.
Thanking God for another birthday…
My first birthday
A F’OPE F’OLORUN
A f’ope f’olorun
L’okan ati l’ohun wa
Eni s’ohun ‘yanu
N’nu eni t’araye nyo
‘gbat’a wa l’om’owo
On na l’o ntoju wa
O si nf’ebun ife
Se ‘toju wa sibe.
NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD,
Now thank we all our God,
with heart and hands and voices,
who wondrous things has done,
in whom this world rejoices;
who from our mothers’ arms
has blessed us on our way
with countless gifts of love,
and still is ours today.
Here are seven things you probably didn’t know about her.
- Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo is a grandchild of the late Obafemi Awolowo.
- She lost her mother Otunba Olubusola Soyode, one of the children of the late Awolowo, in 2011.
- She is the leader of the Ladies Fellowship of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Jesus House Parish.
- She wedded her heartthrob Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in 1989
- The couple is blessed with three children.
- In 2007, Prof. Osinbajo and his wife founded “The Orderly Society Trust”, a non- governmental organization that is dedicated to the promotion of Christian ethics and orderliness.
- In October 2014, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo launched her book, ‘They Call Me Mama, From the Under Bridge Diaries’ in Lagos. She said that her drive to write the book came from her experiences with some street boys and men in Lagos State, and with the book, she aims to give them a human face.