After news broke on the death of popular Ivorian deejay, DJ Arafat, his fans stormed the hospital where he was rushed to and they couldn’t hide their tears.
The singer died at the age of 33 in a motorbike crash, according to reports.
The Ivorian dance megastar smashed into a car while out riding his motorcycle in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
He was known for his distinctive “coupé-decalé” dance music that put hip-hop vocals with short, catchy rhythms, garnering “Artist of the Year” for the genre in 2016 and 2017.
Ivorian Culture Minister Maurice Kouakou Bandaman gave his condolences to the 33-year-old’s family and fans, adding that he planned to pay homage to his life and career.
See some strange facts surrounding the death of DJ Arafat
- Ange Didier Houon whose stage name is DJ Arafat died on the day of Arafat 2019.
- His biggest hit song is dubbed ‘Motorcycle’. DJ Arafat died on his motorcycle.
- His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shot in a Motorcycle Show held at the burial ceremony of his best friend “Jonathan”… Years later, he too died on a motorcycle.
- He was shot to stardom on a Motorcycle Video Clip….He started on a MOTORCYCLE and ended on a MOTORCYCLE.
- He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.
- His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.