Damon Dash accused of sexual assault in $50 million lawsuit

Damon Dash accused of sexual assault in $50 million lawsuit lailasnews

American music executive and entrepreneur, Damon Dash has been accused of allegedly committing sexual assault in a $50 million lawsuit.

According to a recent report by The Wrap, photographer Monique Bunn filed a sexual battery lawsuit against the Roc-A-Fella Records co-founder.

Bunn alleges that Damon Dash groped her while she was at a home he shared with his partner, Racquel Horn, for a photoshoot.

The lawsuit alleged that the incident happened on April 18 this year, the day after the shoot began. Bunn says she was sleeping in the room of Dame’s daughter when she awoke and realized the mogul was touching her inappropriately.

“While Bunn was sleeping, Dash approached Bunn and placed his hand on Bunn’s breasts and placed hands/fingers on Bunn’s buttocks. Dash did not have the permission or consent to touch Bunn’s sexual organs,” reads one part of the suit. “Dash was wearing a robe and had no underwear on. Dash had been drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana all day.”

Bunn claims that she was able to get Dame’s hands off her and that she threatened to fight him before he left the room, where she stayed for the rest of the night.

In a statement to The Wrap, Bunn’s attorney, Christopher Brown, said: “Ms. Bunn looks forward to having a jury decide the litigation.”

Per the complaint, “Bunn was able to get Dash’s hands off her breasts and buttocks” and Bunn told Dash she would fight Dash. Dash then left the room where Bunn remained and she “did not sleep that evening.”

In another part of the suit, Bunn says Dash lied to her about having made a deal with WETV to make a docuseries about her life. She believes he created that lie in order to keep her from addressing his alleged battery.

Dame’s fiancee Raquel Horn, as well as Poppington LLC and Damon Dash Studios are also named in the suit for negligent emotional distress and theft by conversion.

According to Bunn, photos she took of celebrities like Queen Latifah, Lauryn Hill, and Diddy have yet to be returned to her following the photoshoot.

One Comment

Leave a Reply

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    President Buhari asked us to deal with Oshiomhole - Obaseki lailasnews

    President Buhari asked us to deal with Oshiomhole – Obaseki

    2 dead, 4 injured in Ogun road accident

    2 dead, 4 injured in Ogun road accident