BBNaija Cee-C revealed that Alex and Tobi had sex in South Africa after the BBNaija show on the DoubleWahalaReloaded reunion show last night and all hell has been let loose!
Alex burst into tears live on the show and stormed out on everybody. We have the videos below. Scroll down to watch.
Trouble had started after Alex revealed that after the show ended, Cee-C came to her hotel room, where she was with Tobi to thrash things out with him. You recall, Cee-C and Tobi had had a lot of deep issues throughout the show.
According to Alex, Tobi refused to speak to Cee-C and closed the door on her.
While Alex spoke, Cee-C was all silent till it came her turn to talk and she dropped a mighty bombshell:
Alex and Tobi had sex in South Africa after the Big Brother Naija show
According to Cee-C, it was the first thing Nina told her on the plane back to Nigeria.
Nina quickly defended herself and said it was Miracle who told her that Tobi told him that they did it..
A visibly embarrassed Alex broke down in uncontrollable tears and walked out from the reunion show. At one point, she even threatened to break the camera when she was being followed.
Watch the videos below:
Moment Cee-C revealed Tobi and Alex had sex:
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) March 23, 2019
Moment Alex broke down in tears and stormed out of reunion show:
“Nina told me that Tobi and Alex had sex in the hotel” – Watch Cee-C blow hot
BBNAIJA WHATSAPP GROUP
Here’s what went down in the BBNaija Whatsapp group Miracle was accused of leaving.
- Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates have a WhatsApp group
- Miracle left the group first, then Tobi, then Cee C, then Nina.
- Cee C used to be active but had issues with someone and left.
- Tobi says he left the group because he felt people were, basically, being hypocritical.
- Tobi added that people would say things that were petty or wanting sympathy, and didn’t want those things to affect his outlook.
- Another person who left was Khloe, because she felt they weren’t listening to her.
- Angel says the WhatsApp group was a way they controlled the narrative, away from the negativity of fans.