Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate Jeff reportedly lied to his employers and colleagues at the bank where he worked before resigning, a Nigerian lady has claimed.
Following his eviction, the lady shared a post on social media in which she claimed that Jeff had resigned from his place of employment to feature in the reality show.
The lady also claimed that he lied to his colleagues about traveling to Canada when he was, in fact, going to be at the BBNaija house.
According to this lady identified on Twitter as @UniqueIfy_1, she still cannot get over the fact that Jeff had to lie to be at the reality show.
“I can’t get over Jeff resigning from work, and telling his colleagues that he’s going to Canada. Only for them to see him on the Big brother stage.”, she tweeted.
I can't get over Jeff resigning from work, and telling his colleagues that he's going to Canada. Only for them to see him on the Big brother stage.
— Iphie (@UniqueIfy_1) August 4, 2019
Mike, Tacha, Omashola, and Jeff were up for possible eviction and during last eviction show, viewers watched Jeff leave the show after scoring the lowest votes.
Quick facts about the evicted housemate, Jeff.
- Jeff is 30 years of age.
- He hails from Anambra state but currently resides in Jos.
- He is a banker who believes in taking things one day at a time.
- His go-to food is a dish of beans, yam, amala, ewedu and gbegiri.
- To let loose, he blasts Drake’s ‘Take Care’ and Burna Boy’s ‘Rock Your Body’.
- He also enjoys swimming and dunking a few on the basketball court.
- He is irritated by ungratefulness in other people.
- He had plans to use the prize money to further establish his fintech start-up business. The business aims to help the youth improve their circumstances and grow with what little they may have.