Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka, who critics said was one of the worst dressed celebrities at the 2018 Headies Awards which was held at Eko Hotels and Suites on Saturday, has fired back at those she claim hate what they cannot understand.
According to Ahneeka who challenged her followers to dare to be different, it might not work out but the balls counts. Here’s what she wrote below;
People hate what they don’t understand… Dare to be bold…might not always work out. ..but its the balls that count.. P.S I love this look
This came shortly after she got a N1million cash gift from her fans, who she hanged out with at Elegushi beach in Lagos.
Ahneeka is a Model and Mediapreneur, was one of the contestants vying for the 45M prize in the ongoing BB Naija reality show.
Here are some facts about Ahneeka;
1. Ahneeka is an Engineer, Script Writer, TV Presenter and entrepreneur. Her full name is IwuGod Marianne Onyii.
2. Marianne was born on August 29, 1993 as the third born in a family of five.
3. Ahneeka’s greatest achievement is getting a media job in spite of her engineering qualification.
4. She describes herself as overall witty and cray-cray who enjoys goofing around.
5. She says her sister is her best friend as she has been her motivator all the way.
6. She loves eating pasta and her favourite colour is black.
7.She generally hates fake people and doesn’t know what she will do with the money if she wins..
While still on the reality show, Ahneeka was disconnected from the male housemates apart from Angel who became her buddy and eventually her strategic partner.
Speaking with Pulse in an interview, the reality show star said she did not connect to the guys in the house because of their romantic relationship with other female partners.