Nigerians are currently speaking up against RUGA settlements in states around the country, a farmer has taken time out to share a whole new perspective to the plan of the government.
The farmer who believes RUGA can bring job opportunities for himself and many others wrote;
All I see in RUGA Is Jobs:
1. RUGA will employ more than 5000 qualified vetinary doctors nationwide.
2. RUGA will employ more than 6000 including myself in the grass farming business.
3. Abattoir services around the RUGA states will employ 3000 or more.
4. Pharmacy services for vetinary doctors around these RUGA states will employ additional 1000 – 2500.
5. Sanitary Inspections officer will be employed to control hygiene n the RUGA states. Maybe another 500 – 1000.
6. More 1000 – 2500 Quarantine officers will be needed to control, constrain, and contain movement of unhealthy or infected cows.
7. Milk and other diary products factory will employ more than 5000 – 10,000 factory hands.
8. Middlemen around the supply chain in the RUGA value chain can take upward of 50,000 people.
9. In Cross River State for example, RUGA States can buy rice seedlings from the seedling factory in Calabar to feed to cows. The factory can employ more than 1000 – 5000 people just taking orders from RUGA state.
Stupidity is when we close our minds to positivity. It is so sad that you people don’t know how to lift yourselves from poverty mentality.
If China, Switzerlan, Ireland, Sweden and Australia can do it, Nigeria can do too.