Alcohol vendor who accused a lawyer of fraud for allegedly owing him 20k balance, explains his side of the story after he is threatened with a lawsuit.
According to the lawyer, the alcohol vendor, AlcoholHero247, was allegedly paid 70k upfront but came about 2 hours late for the event which led to the drinks getting wasted and the vendor going back with 1/3 of the drinks and ingredients. This he claims led to him deciding not to pay him the 20k balance and threatening to sue him for making a post where he called him a fraud.
The vendor however claims that the lawyer was carried along throughout even after he paid the deposit late the previous night. He also insists that almost all the drinks got finished at the event. He wrote;
1. I have been told to let this go but not without my major point;
2. One of the bigger problems with social media is that it allows for too much propaganda. Anyone can come and say anything and get support from people who are willing to sublet their thinking to small minded individuals.
3. At every step of the way, I was letting this individual know what I was doing; the difficulties and contingencies I had to make. Note that we concluded late 5pm & I made it clear on the phone conversation that getting ready might take some time & he should make the payment
Before 6pm saturday which he said he would do on his way out to a wedding which i didnt get till 11:40pm almost midnight
This person was carried along from when I got the mobile bar to when I was in traffic. I got there, did my job and left. His friend even took a bottle home. But. He did not say these things.
4. I eventually noticed he was unwilling to make due on his payment when he put the issue out on twitter. HE BROUGHT IT TO TWITTER. I reached out to his dad and explained things(yes i went to his office). Stating that the treatment was vile and disrespectful.
His dad responded with threats. His sisters did the same too. if the amount is immaterial, and this is supposed to be a well to do family, who should be ashamed here?Recall that an entire family is threatenin one individual because of a 20k payment. Their reason? ‘You came late’
A supposed collective of legal brains and NO ONE said ‘wait was this in the agreement’?
5. The real issue here is about bullying. In this job, the margins are small amd it is incredibly silly, for someone to feel it is ok to withhold payment because the was a misdemeanor on my part. Especially when this individual was carried along every step of the way
It is possible to add such ‘what if’s’ in future contracts but withholding payment was not part of the agreement.This is supposed to be a family of Lawyers yet ‘his dad thinks im the unstable one’
6. I have decided to respond to you on social media so people will understand that despite you assuming that you are an intellectual, you are incredibly unreflective. You are Vile, too willing to bully people you perceive to be lesser in the society and you have zero moral values
7. You can tell a bully from the terms they use; I am ‘desperate, daring or unstable’ because i am demanding for what i have earned. LOL. RIGHT.
8. Alcohol hero mixes are very Elite. I understand that. But i did not think you will still be intoxicated after this time. Please, respect yourself. 🥂