Nollywood actress and CEO of Rok TV, Mary Remmy Njoku who recently welcomed her third child, took to Instagram to raise an alarm over the dried snake she found in the crayfish she bought from the market.
According to Mary Remmy Njoku, we are safe not because of the absence of danger but because of the presence of God. Her post reads;
Just found a dried snake in the crayfish I bought. We are safe, not because of the absence of danger, but because of the presence of God! It is well
However who has long left her page on private, was trolled on by social media users who pointed out that what she found was just an eel.
Here are 10 fun facts to know about Mary Remmy Njoku;
1. Mary was born on the 20th of March, 1985 in Mile 2 Estate, Amuwo Odofin. She attended Amuwo Odofin High School and Navy Town Secondary School, Lagos. She also has a diploma in Computer Science.
2. Mary Remmy made her acting debut in the movie “Home Sickness,” which featured her alongside Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha.
3. In 2011, Mary lost her sister Eucharia Remmy, who was killed by Boko Haram while undergoing her youth service in Damaturu, Yobe State.
4. The actress got married to British born Nigerian entrepreneur Jason Njoku, CEO Iroko Tv in Festac, Lagos on 18 August 2012 and they have two children.
5. In May 2013, Mary Remmy-Njoku, her husband and Bastian Gotter launched SPARK; a $2m company to support aspiring Nigerian tech and Internet entrepreneurs.
8. On September 29th, 2016, Rok Studios launched a brand new Nollywood channel on UK’s Sky TV channel 344.
9. On November 1, 2016, ROK launched across Africa on the DStv platform bringing exciting original content to 52 countries, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
10. In 2016, She was nominated for The Futures Awards and EbonyLife Prize for Screen Producer.