The Covid-19 pandemic has crippled a lot of businesses, with the global economy being hit badly. The price of crude has fallen drastically as experts fear for the worst.
In this post, we will be listing the five businesses that can thrive during and after COVID-19. See list below;
- Online Training: People have so much time on their hands and this is the best time to start an online masterclass, webinar etc.
- Agriculture: Food is essential at this moment in time. No matter what happens, people will always eat. Now is the time invest in Agriculture.
- Health: The health sector is very important and it is currently thriving. Children, Adults etc will need medical attention at some point.
- Education: This is the time to invest in online education. People will have to start taking lectures from the comfort of their homes.
- Logistics: Business owners are currently looking for ways to deliver products to their clients. Restaurant owners are in collaboration with logistics companies to help deliver clients orders.